Sunday, April 18, 2010

A+ for "Her Mother's Hope"


My son saw the open package on the kitchen counter. My copy of Francine River's newest book, Her Mother's Hope, lay in the wrappings.

When he heard that I was chosen to review her book and post an interview with Francine on my blog, he somehow got a little confused on the meaning of "review."

"Cool! So do you get to highlight it and mark it up with a pen and send it back to her ?"

"No!" I was horrified at the thought. Then I realized that he thought I was to review it like I graded and reviewed his homeschool papers.

I did read Francine River's new book and it gets an A+. The only markings in the book are my favorite parts. Don't wait -- get your copy. You'll love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comment. I look forward to reading what you wrote.